How can I renew my INSTALL Carpet and/or Resilient Certifications?
To renew your INSTALL certification/s, you will need to complete 8 hours of craft related training. See below for a list of CITF classes that meet the 8 hours requirement:
- Construction Fall Protection
- Firestop Installation
- First Aid
- Green Building Awareness
- Human Performance
- ICRA: Nest Practices in Health-Care
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator-Industrial
- Powered Industrial Truck Operator-Rough Terrain
- Scaffold Erector Qualification
Please note: Members MUST successfully complete 8 hours of craft related training PRIOR to their Certifications’ expiration date or within the 1-year grace period. If you have both the INSTALL Carpet and INSTALL Resilient certifications, 8 hours our training will refresh both certifications. Certifications will update once the INSTALL certification reaches the expiration date.